Simone Weil Avenue TN24 8BF
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Offered for sale chain free is this lovely one bedroom apartment located at Chamberlain Manor, available with 75% shared ownership for over 55's.Built in 2015, the apartment itself is light and spacious and benefits from a fitted kitchen, wet room, large bedroom and is neutrally decorated throughout. Located at Chamberlain Manor, the property is located within a modern retirement setting. There are many communal spaces to enjoy, including lounges, restaurant, hair salon, gardens and activity rooms to name a few.With the property being offered under a shared ownership scheme there are restrictions and we urge all potential purchasers to contact us in the first instance to understand their eligibility for the property.ROOM MEASUREMENTS:Hallway Living Room - 12'9 x 11'3 (3.89m x 3.43m) Open to:Kitchen - 12'4 x 8'10 (3.76m x 2.69m) Bedroom - 16'0 x 10'9 (4.88m x 3.28m) Wet Room - 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m) -Ground Floor: Access to Restaurant, Hairdressers, BlockManagers office, Communal lounge.Outside - Communal parking area.Leasehold - 75% Share. The remaining 25% is rent free.Monthly Service Charge: £274.44Ground Rent: £150 per annum.125 year lease from 2015.Council Tax - Ashford Borough Council Band: A.
Location Simone Weil Avenue TN24 8BF
Estimated Monthly Mortgage Payment
You’ll have to pay the stamp duty of: